Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: WOW Sonic. . .

  1. #61
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    One would think that the transmission lines would have been upgraded in that area during the construction of the shopping centers.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #62
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    how is it tonight?

  3. #63
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spectator only</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> how is it tonight? </div></div>

    Went there again tonight .. they screwed up our order (left out some of the things we ordered) but were still very fast overall and the food was great as usual.

    Still have very few complaints. They fixed the order quickly and we were in and out in no time.
    Officially retired

  4. #64
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Went there for the first time tonight, it was good but not anything to get that excited about. My brother said that is all he has heard at school for the past week is everyone acting like they've never seen a fast food place before.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Amusing Sonic visit tonight...

    OK so when we went to Sonic a week or so ago they had some little mess-ups with our order. That day I ordered a bacon breakfast bistro sandwich. I got .....a bacon cheeseburger. Ok no big deal - I just ate it.

    We went this evening, and Indian_Dad ordered a sausage egg cheese toaster sandwich and I ordered a bacon egg cheese toaster sandwich. Indian_Dad got his sandwich as ordered. I got ...... a bacon cheeseburger. LOL

    The guy took it back (btw - he was a very pleasant young man - the guy on skates), and brought back the corrected order.
    I got...... a bacon cheeseburger! (Yeah we're all laughing at this point - server included).

    Third time was a charm.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Hope you like spit...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I'd wager we all have had some extra sauce from time to time. Remember what you do and say to folks. They just may be behind the grill when you order.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #68
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    They're there 24/7. You'll get what they want you to get when they want you to get it.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Normally I dont send back ANYthing anywhere (like the last visit where I told them about the error, but just ate the burger). I do fear the possible special sauces.

    But my order was wrong both times I've been there. They heard "bacon" and I automatically got a bacon cheeseburger.
    I dont eat much meat at all, and tonight I didn't feel like eating all that stuff, so I asked for my order to be corrected. I felt like taking the risk tonight!

    I dont know how ticked the guys at the grill might have been, but the server and the 2 of us got a good laugh out of it (it was the same server we had last time too - and he remembered it from last time.)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I dont think they'll do the extra sauces there. Obviously, since there is at least 2 managers on duty at all times inside the grill area.

    Yes, the guy on skates is a super nice young man. I believe his name is Marcus.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •